Thursday, April 23, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Simple Woman's Daybook

I came across this while perusing blogs. I find so many interesting things from women all over the internet. We really do make the world go round. This woman’s blog has this daybook that she kindly shares with others and welcomes them to put it on their blogs etc. Her blog is listed below. I like the idea, made me think before I even finished my first cup of coffee.

Thinking before coffee usually makes my hair hurt,

but this was a nice way to start my day.

Try doing it yourself and share it with us.

Simple Woman’s Daybook ( from http://www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/ )

FOR TODAY Thursday April 23, 2009
(but really from yesterday…I post too early for it to be about today)

Outside My Window...it’s gray again. I am really hoping for a sunny morning tomorrow so I actually feel like getting out of bed..
I am thinking...that I have one week and I am off to Vegas with family and out-laws in tow but I’m overwhelmed and not excited about going yet
I am thankful for...everyone getting off on time this morning and not having to drive anyone on this misty foggy morning
From the kitchen... I am making chicken cutlets and baked sweet potatoes for dinner but know everyone’s running in ten directions and we will eat in shifts which bugs me
I am wearing...my favorite black long sleeve t-shirt that I wouldn’t wear in public and crummy black sweatpants…I would wear all black all the time
but people would talk…
I am creating...a new path for myself…I hope
I am going...to the stores for dinner items, dress shoes for a little boy and a DVD for myself to watch
I am reading...The Shack…no review just yet
I am hoping...I am not as cranky as I was yesterday, but it doesn’t look good
I am hearing...my dog snoring behind me…she is enjoying the new office as much as me ‘cause she is always in here with me now
Around the house...there are mountains of folded laundry to be put away
One of my favorite things...are these Salt & Pepper pistachios I am snacking right now since I left the bag on my desk last night
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week: a much needed haircut and dye job, awaiting the arrival of "The Great Aunt" from Arizona

(there's supposed to be a spot for a picture here but I haven't figured out how to add it to the bottom of a post yet and there's that whole not enough coffee thing going on right now so I will try to figure it out another time)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive