Tuesday, September 15, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Morning People

My kids are not morning people. They are grumpy people. Each morning I dread waking them up. I am not greeted with sunny, smiling faces or happy, chirpy children. I am greeted with go away, leave me alone, your so mean or five more minutes.

My kids are not evening people either. Every night I hear about how tired they are, how boring school is, how much homework they have, blah, blah blah.

I think they are afternoon people - I am guessing that they must bounce through school with smiles on all afternoon just happy as can be. Their teachers are so lucky.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive