Saturday, October 3, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: All or Nothing

I am an all or nothing kind of person. If I agree to do something, I do it. I don't waffle, I don't do it half-assed. I do it.

If I agree to host a party or be class mom or make a craft you know that I will do it with every ounce of effort I can muster. I will have a great party, be the best class mom and go overboard on the craft. On the other hand if I don't get picked to be class mom or make the craft, that is okay too - I have lots of other places to focus my energy.

Not everyone agrees with me. Some people sign up and never show up. Or do the job half-assed or hand it off to someone else. That makes me nuts. Don't join or sign up or agree if you don't want to do it. Just say NO. We all have hectic, busy lives and sometimes that gets in the way of doing our best. Not doing your best, not putting effort into something you agreed to do, is not good enough, at least not for me anyway.

Cara's two cents: hmmm........ sounds like someone got up on the wrong side of the Bunco Bed!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That's annoying for sure!!!

Thanks for stopping by on my SITS day!! =)

Stephanie Faris said...

Flaky people drive me crazy. I guess people just don't have the heart to say no when asked.

Chanda the Eco-Cheap Mom said...

I'm the same way, too! I can't do anything half-assed for sure! If you're going to do it, DO IT!

Stopped by from SITS.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive