Saturday, October 24, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn's Random Dozen

I am copying Cara from yesterday... my brain is FRIED people - really and truly. Taking a break from thinking... enjoy my random thoughts!

1. Candy corn: Your thoughts? HATE it, Lu loves it - I never buy it, she eats it at Grandma's
2. Briefly, what was the first conversation you ever had with your spouse? You like the dead? Me too - How many shows have you seen?
3. Could you ever become a vegetarian? Yes! Already have given up red meat - keeping chicken and fish.
4. Have you ever dressed up your pet in a costume? Nope.
5. Name something about childhood that you miss. Swimming and not being embarrassed to be in my swimsuit.
6. Have you ever won a trophy? If not, what do you deserve a trophy for? I won lots of trophies for swimming and softball in my youth.
7. When do you think is the appropriate time to begin playing Christmas music each year? Thanksgiving Day as soon as Santa comes down the avenue in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade then it's game on (or music on in this case).
8. What's your favorite board game? Trouble. Love that popper!
9. How do you feel about surprises (receiving, not giving)? I HATE surprises unless they have diamonds in them.
10. Is it easy for you to say, "I'm sorry?" Yes. I feel like I say it all the time.
11. What is your favorite candle scent? Yankee Candle Cotton something - anything that smells clean and fresh - though I am burning the cinnamon apple candles right now too - very fall.
12. October is traditionally "open house" time in public schools. If you had a literal open house in your home (like a reception) what light snacks would you serve visitors and what would you show them (as in art projects, graded papers) that would uniquely represent you? Since we just moved and half the town in clamoring to get into my new house, I would show them the house and NO FOOD anywhere except the kitchen...I would serve lots of different dips and veggies, pita chips, etc.

1 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

I'm glad that you copied. Now I now about both of you.

I love the song playing today. I don't usually like music on a site, but I liked this.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive