Sunday, November 22, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

Cara:
1. Christmas is coming
2. Little girls doing Irish step dance
3. Dinner with friends
4. Mexican food.
5. Laughing with my hubby
6. Christmas music...already
7. Be able to do good for someone else
8. Sundays
9. ipods
10. Hot chocolate


Jenn:
1. Empty Grocery Store on a Saturday Night
2. Tom Turkey & All the Trimmings
3. The Barn
4. Warm Sunny Days
5. Planting Bulbs with my Girls
6. Old Timers who stop by to tell stories
7. Friendly Neighbors
8. BFF's across the street
9. Grilling in November and not freezing
10. Sunday Morning Breakfast

1 comments:

Molly said...

I've been resisting the christmas carols on the radio, since I feel like Thanksgiving gets the shaft, but I gave up last night, I just love 'em!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive