Friday, December 11, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Christmas Fun; Getting to Know You

Thanks to Beth P. from Laugh Until You Cry! She tagged us in this Christmas "Meme" which I may add to my grateful list on Sunday, since I got home from Jr.'s track meet at 10:30 pm last night and although I had my post for today in my head was not in the mood to write. So this was a blessing for me today. She got the idea from Top 10 Christmas Blog and we need to tag 5 other bloggies which I will at the end...

Here goes:

1. Have you started your Christmas shopping? Certainly. I am about 2/3 done. I have gotten the big things that people “needed” now what’s left is stockings and some fill in stuff and whatever I need for Christmas Eve.

2. Tell me about one of your special traditions. Must have eggnog and John Denver and the Muppets playing while trimming the tree

3. Are you a Black Friday Shopper? But of course! This year I even started at midnight since I didn’t “do” Thanksgiving.

4. When do you put up your Tree? Big fake one in family room Thanksgiving weekend; the real one in the living room about 2 weeks before.

5. Do you Travel at Christmas or Stay home? Have never traveled. I really like being home I don’t think I ever would.

6. What is your funniest Christmas memory? One that comes to mind is when the Diva bought DH a metallic rainbow colored wallet at the school Holiday Boutique and thought it was the best present in the world. I will never forget her face when he opened it and he made a huge deal over it.

7. What is your favorite Christmas Movie of All time? I love all the animated ones you know with Berger Meister Meister Berger etc…but It’s a Wonderful Life gets me every time.

8. Do you do your own Christmas Baking, what’s your favorite treat? I would be excommunicated from my family if I didn’t and I love to anyway. My favorite is probably 7 layer (a.k.a Rainbow) cookies which I think I have finally perfected.

9. Fake or Real Tree? Both see no. 4

10. What day (as a mom) does the actual panic set in to get it all done? Usually when they have the last day of school then I know they will be home every day. But I have decided not to do panic this year.

11. Are you still wrapping presents on Christmas Eve? No way I would kill myself

12. What is your favorite family fun time at Christmas? I love to watch my kids open their presents. We pretty much have fun for a few days straight

13. What Christmas craft do you like the best? I like making reindeer food for the little ones…and I have recently taking a liking to painting ornaments.

14.Christmas music. Yes or No? If yes what is your favorite song? God yes, since a few days before Thanksgiving this year; hard to pick a favorite…I love “We Need A Little Christmas” and “Celebrate Me Home” but there’s so many…I HATE "Christmas Shoes" and shut it off when it comes on .

15. When do you plan to finish all your shopping? I will be done by the end of next week approx. a week before Christmas.

OK and I will tag:

Sweet Jeanette

2nd Cup of Coffee who I get great "random" stuff from all the time

Lisa and her Rocks

Steph


Our Pickled Friend

2 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

Sorry, I'm soooo behind in reading and commenting. I got under 100 on Sunday and am up over 200 again today.

But I'm getting lots of good stuff! I'm going to see how I can adapt this to Jonathan.

Unknown said...

LOL! I actually laughed out loud when I saw "Lisa and her rocks". Ha ha! Hey, at least I still have them.

I'm shooting for posting this meme today!

Merry Christmas!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive