Sunday, December 20, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: No School?

Okay - so we broke a few records- does that mean school has to be cancelled? Don't these administrators know it's Christmas week and I have stuff to do? If I can spend 5 hours digging out my car than so can the bus drivers dammit! The last time we had a blizzard of such monumental proportions according to the weather men was in '78 - I remember it vividly - we were off for a week - my parents made me crawl out the milk door and dig the side door open cause we couldn't get out otherwise. I think our plows and snow blowers have come a long way since then so I am hoping for only one day off of school - cause Santa has a lot of wrapping to do, if you know what I mean!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive