Sunday, December 6, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Jenn:
1. Snowflakes
2. Ballerinas
3. Christmas Trees
4. Stockings hung by the chimney with care
5. Christmas Wreaths
6. Candles
7. Holiday Cheer with the Girls
8. Sunshine
9. Hot Showers
10. Cell Phones

Cara:
1. Laughing in the car with my cousins
2. Wine and Cheese party that I didn't host!
3. Roll Roaster
4. A day for me to hang with my girls
5. Decorating almost done
6. Hokey town "events" that get my little one excited
7. Newlyweds
8. My son the track "star"
9. Christmas dishes
10. A little snow last night

1 comments:

Flory said...

Ahh! Wine and cheese party! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive