Sunday, January 31, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Cara:

1. Watching my Diva belt out her song and rockin' her show
2. Talented kids
3. Laughing with friends
4. Keepin' up with the "youngins" at a night club
5. New babies
6. Sleeping late
7. Chatting over coffee
8. Dancin' on the dance floor
9. A warm house
10. A new week..with everyone healthy (fingers crossed)

JENN:
Sorry - really late to posting my sunday grateful - but spent the day with my family celebrating my parents 50th Wedding Anniversary and for that I am very grateful!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive