Sunday, March 14, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY
Cara:
This week I was grateful.....

I...
didn't pay a ridiculous amount of money to get my hair did
for...
just remembering to set my clocks ahead!
that...
I just sat and relaxed Sat. night and watched movie
when...
I walked almost everyday this week
because I felt...
that change really may be good
the roof over my head...
because it didn't blow away yesterday during Wizard of Oz day!
for my family/kids
because my little boy and friend were un-phased by the power outage
and played make believe
that the coming week...
will be not totally rainy so we can keep walking in the mornings


Jenn:

I...am back to walking!

for...warm spring days

that...my son made the Tennis Team

when...I came home to a clean kitchen

because I felt...joy

for the roof over my head because...we lost a few screens, lost windows out of the barn but it could have been so much worse

my family/kids...they make me proud

that the coming week will be...
sunny and warm with lots of time for outside clean-up

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive