Sunday, May 2, 2010
 Cara:
I'm grateful...
 to have great "parent friends" to spend hours at the field with
for... 
haircuts,manicures, sunshine and new flowers
when...
I got to meet people I have been waiting to meet for a long time
for the roof over my head....
has more than enough "elbow" room
for my kids....
who are happy and healthy and can run and play...
that the coming week...
I remember how lucky we are to have the above and not to take it for granted because some parents would give the world to have that back again...

Jenn:  I am very grateful today for the beautiful day God gave us yesterday for my daughter's Communion.  I am grateful for all the friends and family, some who sat through hours of traffic, who joined us.  I am grateful to have this beautiful family that fills my heart with joy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive