Sunday, June 27, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Jenn:



I'm grateful...
to spend the week in NYC with my ballerina
for...
fireworks and glow necklaces
when...
dinner turns out better than expected!
for the roof over my head....
and the green grass that I painstakingly water each morning
for my kids...
that they can entertain themselves
that the coming week...
will be cooler



Cara:
I'm grateful...
Summer has finally begun
for...
starting a day skeptical and being very pleasantly surprised
when...
Toy Story 3 was everything I hoped it would be
 for the roof over my head....
and my backyard that is one of my favorite places
 to be on a summer day
 for my kids...
who have "no more pencils no more books" and weeks on end to do whatever they want
that the coming week...
is worth the $$$ we paid for lacrosse camp

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive