Thursday, July 8, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn:Perfect Day

Yesterday was a nearly perfect day.  Really and truly. Doesn't happen all that often but as Cara said yesterday, it was a day I was content and all was well with the world.  It didn't start out that way.  For one thing it is hot as hell out - which means its hot as hell in - no A/C in my house except my bedroom and my sons bedroom.  We are only cool when we sleep.  My 15-year-old dog is having bowel issues - truly not pleasant, especially at 4 am.  All that aside, I had a great day.  Sam was off to tennis, Lu and I spent the morning at the library (it's airconditioned.)  I picked Sam and some neighborhood kids up from tennis - made lunch, took a siesta, went to see Toy Story 3.  LOVED that movie - made me blubber like a baby.  Made me wish my 14-year-old son was still a baby - made me realize Woody and Buzz are in the atic in a box and perhaps I should set them free...


Mae is having a wonderful experience in NYC - staying with her Uncle and Aunt and being spoiled rotten.   Sam, Lu and I went to a friend's for an evening swim - relaxing, uncomplicated and easy. Came home everyone off to do their own thing - quiet and good - all is right with my world.  I have a good book to read, I have friends whose company I enjoy, everyone is healthy and happy.  A perfect day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive