Sunday, August 22, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY



                                                  Jenn:
I'm Grateful
that it is Sunday
for...
the rain that is falling
when...
I woke to a quiet house
for the roof over my head....
that all my children are sleeping under
for my kids...
who are all home safe and sound with a lifetime of stories
that the coming week...
we will enjoy some family fun...and not kill each other!

Cara:
I'm grateful...
for two more unscheduled weeks of summer
for....
laughing so hard with friends that I cry
when...
Mike had a (and I quote) "totally great" sailing week
for the roof over my head...
which will once again host a party today
for my kids...
whose friends fill up my house every day
that the coming week...
we will remember to enjoy the last lazy days of summer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive