Sunday, October 31, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Jenn:
I'm grateful
for a good life
for
all the love in the room last night
when
everyone went all out
for the roof over my head
filled with friends
for my kids
who get to trick or treat today!
that the next week will
be a good one




Cara:
I'm grateful
for feet tired from dancing
for
a face hurting from laughing too much
when
I woke up ready for more fun
(definitely could have went the other way)
for the roof over my head
will be filled with all my Halloweenies later
for my kids
who are still my favorite Halloweenies!
that the next week will
a little less hectic

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive