Saturday, November 6, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Stop

'Tis the season.  The party season that is.  It has already begun for me.  Going, going, gone... I have been super busy lately - big party last night, another tonight...Boy Scout Pancake breakfast tomorrow plus cheerleading plus dance.  Our weekends are non-existent.  It is go, go , go.  I am tired already and it's only the first weekend in November!  It won't let up from here either but only get busier and busier.  I guess at some point, I just have to figure out when to say stop, enough already!

I didn't post Thursday - left my house at 7:45 am and returned at 9:00 pm only to get a call to go out again.  I spent my day running - to my parents, to dance, to tennis, to the doctor's with Lu.  All day long - some days are like that. Lately  it seems like every day is like that. Right now I have a two hour window between dance - so I am home cleaning the kitchen and blogging - soon my time will be up and I will be off and running again. Out tonight for a Pal's birthday and then up bright and early for all the Sunday activities - not looking to be home until 5 tomorrow night. Then I am turning out all the lights, locking the doors, turning off the phone and pretending no one is home - just a nice quiet evening with my family around the fire place - can't wait!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive