Sunday, April 24, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Easter Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Cara
I am grateful
to wake up and lay by the pool
for
generations spending time together
when
I got some down time
for my kids
and too much family "togetherness"
the roof over my head
is clean and laundry free
that next week
I can ease back on to the "hamster wheel"

Jenn:
I am grateful
for family gatherings
for
do-nothing days
when
I heard the giggles of little girls
for my kids
who had an adventure or two this week
the roof over my head
where things are happening
that this week
will get back to the daily grind peacefully

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive