Sunday, April 17, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY
Cara
I am grateful
to take a hot shower after a long cold rainy day
for
dinner out with the Fab 5
when
I watched some of my favorite boys kick butt on the lacrosse field
for my kids
and some family time coming up
the roof over my head
with it's revolving door
that next week
I can have "my toes in the water & ass on the sand"

Jenn:
I am grateful
that hubby is home safe & sound
for
unplanned sleepovers
when
GNO was just what I needed
for my kids
who are here there and everywhere this week
the roof over my head
where rooms are getting mini-makeovers
that this week
will keep us all entertained.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive