Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Happy Days

Warm weather makes me happy.  Not hot weather but high 60's, low 70's.  Sunshine is nice but not neccesary.  I just want to be warm.  Without hats and gloves and sweaters and coats.  I don't want to smell the heat coming up.  I don't want to see the oil man - especially with today's prices.  I want to open the windows and let winter out and springtime in. The plan this week is to work on everyone's closet.  Out with the heavy winter coats and sweaters and in with lighter jackets and shorts. I have some painting projects to complete. I have some screens to be washed.  I have some windows to do.  Happy days.  This is what I like.  To be busy in a good way.  Not crazy running around.  Not dodging snowflakes.  Just hanging out at home and getting things done.  What are you doing this week?

Cara's two cents: I must beg to differ...sunshine is necessary :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive