Saturday, August 27, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Waiting on Irene

Okay everything is secured. Food in the cabinets. Liquor stocked. Flashlights, radio and batteries at the ready. Better to be prepared than not but there is a group out there that is saying this is a nothing. Way overblown. Nothing more than a Nor'easter. The only way to know for sure is to just wait it out. So tomorrow night we will know the true extent of the damage and just what Irene is going to do. No more TV news for me - I'm as ready as I am going to be. Now I am going to curl up with a book on my porch and try not to worry...I am more interested in Major Pettigrew right now than Irene anyway!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive