Saturday, November 19, 2011

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Stress Free

Woo Hoo!  I found it! The "it" doll I have been looking for since September.  The one every little girl across America wants and that Mattel decided to ship to stores one at a time - if at all.  The one I had Cara just as frantic over as I was.  I called and drove and called some more.  I made daily pilgrimages to Toys r us & Target hoping to be there when they opened the box... along with a dozen other mothers.  I left my name and number at a few stores and I kept calling.  Persistence pays off.  I got the doll and then some.  So I am officially done with one kid.  That is a first -never have I had everything on the wish list before Thanksgiving. I am sure she will add to the Santa list as the "day" gets closer... as far as I know she still believes and if she doesn't, she's not saying.

The relief is great.  I know it's not what Christmas is about - but at the same time you want to fulfill their every wish and see that joy on their face and hear that scream and jumping up and down.  So I am glad I kept chasing after that doll.  I am done. Now I can get on with my life.

Cara's two cents: She'd better jump up and down and I better hear that scream from over here...!! lol
Good job Head Elf!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive