Sunday, August 5, 2012

PostHeaderIcon Sunday grateful


GRATEFUL SUNDAY
Jenn

I am grateful
For friends who make me laugh
When
I didn't take myself too seriously
For my kids
Who are all home & not killing each other
For my home
That lets me spend a Sunday in the yard not doing too much
That next week
Will not be too crazy

Cara

I am grateful
for easy fun times with great friends
when
 we made a great plan and it worked perfectly
for my kids
and their company that I treasure over the summer
for my home
 still a mess but it's mine
that next week
will go slow...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive