Tuesday, April 28, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: When Mom gets Sick

Mom's don't get a day off, even when we are sick. We are supposed to stay healthy and take care of everyone else. This Mom is Sick. 102 fever, can't get out of bed sick. So sick in fact, that yesterday my husband took the day off to stay home and take care of the kids - that in itself was a small miracle. Dad did a great job of letting me rest. He kept the kids out of our room and even took them to dinner. I was happy to have him take over. The kids kept coming to check on me - because I don't think they have ever seen their Mom in bed during the day. They were worried and kept asking me if I was OK. Today I managed to get up, make lunch and get everyone off to school - now I am going back to bed until the first one arrives home. I can't have today off, but I am going to be working at a much slower pace. No laundry for me today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive