Monday, May 25, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: The View from 6 going on 7....

Sometimes our children teach us lessons. Maybe it’s something we have taught them and it’s a lesson we need to be reminded of. Mike’s having the best year of his life. He is 6 going on 7. I thought the big trip to Vegas to be the ring “barrier” would have completed his best year. But it seems he has so much to look forward to….I mean this week alone...on Saturday he will get to play his (first and bestest) friend’s baseball team and we have snack that day and then later on that same day we get to go to bestest friend’s birthday party. I mean really can you ask for a better day? When we were talking about this he said “ya know Mom, I am so lucky…everyday I have something to look forward too. Everyday even if something happens that makes me mad or makes me cry it really doesn’t matter because I have so much good stuff to look forward too. I am lucky to have such a great life."

Out of the mouth’s of babes. Thanks for the reminder Shorty.

Jenn's two cents: As mom of said best friend, she too thinks next Saturday is going to be the best day ever in like, her whole entire life...baseball & a birthday party - doesn't get any better than that! I am going to jump on Mike's bandwagon and declare this is the best year ever. We are all lucky to have such a great life.

1 comments:

Cherie said...

wow- makes us really stop an smell the roses!! Well put Shorty!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive