Sunday, May 17, 2009

PostHeaderIcon For Today...

Cara:
Outside My Window... it's a rainy Sunday morning
I am thinking...
at least I get to just sit read the paper and drink coffee this morning
I am thankful for...my cat boys who are practically sitting on my head
cause they want to eat
From the kitchen...
I hear a coffee pot brewing; calling my name
I am wearing...my red silk white polka dot pajamas
I am creating...
currently a Sweet 16 for my daughter to remember always
I am going...
maybe to lax if it stops raining then to my friend's son's communion party
I am reading...nothing right now..been too busy

I am hoping...
for a productive week around this house

I am hearing...
my little boy chattering way too loudly for 7am on a Sunday

Around the house...
everyone plus an extra teenager are sleeping except of course Mr. Chatty and my hungry cats...
One of my favorite things...reading the Sunday paper with my coffee outside in my yard by the pool (not today though)

A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week
:
committment free...just house stuff and getting ready for a four day weekend

Simple Woman’s Daybook ( from www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive