Tuesday, May 19, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: So Much to Say about Nothing

Okay so not a lot going on this week - well that is an understatement - but nothing I really want to blog about... Doing some home repairs, lots of walking - have a few lbs to lose. Today one of my brownies asked me if I was having a baby and I asked her if I looked like I was and she said yes - so I guess more sit-ups are in order. I had been feeling really good before that - did 8,000 steps today and lost about 3 lbs in the last few weeks. Will be walking tomorrow too. I slept last night for the first time in weeks - I am one of those people who can't turn off their brain - and stupid shit can keep me up all night - that and the dog's toenails clicking on the hardwood...

Trying to decide what to wear to "the" Sweet 16 party of one Miss S. It is a black & White affair - so white pants and a black top are on my list - but the pants are from a few years ago and I don't have the nerve to try them on yet - also thinking about a black skirt...I guess I will decide that day depending on my mood...looking forward to a night out with my friends! Thank goodness for Auntie N. who will let the girls sleep over and drive Sam to BS camp that night - woo hoo!

Sorry for the boring post - but my brain is on overdrive - and can't concentrate enough to entertain you for more than a nanosecond. All I can say is here comes the Sun - look for me on the beach this week...anyone want to join me for lunch?

Cara's two cents: If it makes you feel better I need to lose 600 lbs. by said Sweet Sixteen .I figure if I walk from here to Wisconsin I will be ok. Wanna come?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive