Sunday, June 21, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Grateful List

Jenn:
1. Fathers - Happy Father's Day!
2. Friends who take my kid(s)
3. Ballet recitals
4. A Peek of Sunshine & the Longest Day of the Year
5. Mountain Fresh Scented Tide
6. Dark chocolate covered peanut m&m's
7. Barefoot Sauvignon Blanc
8. Country Music
9. The end of the School Year!
10. Beach Night (it's almost here...)

Cara:
1. My hubby to wish Happy F'Day to... who is a great dad
2. Brothers running around outside in a huge rainstorm
3. My dad and my father in law (who we need to call later...)
4. Friends who do silly things and make me laugh til I almost pee my pants
5. The last week of school
6. Vera Bradley pocketbooks
7. Kids who finally cleaned their rooms
8. Sangria
9. 7 year olds who are best pals
10. Back rubs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive