Saturday, June 20, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: MYOB

I wrote this post a few weeks ago before the news was officially out - I would like to say for the most part I have gotten a lot of positive, happy responses and congratulations - however there have been quite a few negative people buzzing in my ear - this post is for those people...

I am glad that people are so consumed with my life that they feel a strong desire to talk about me - go ahead. Speculate, guess, talk all you want. If you have nothing else going on that my life is a topic of yours then I feel sorry for you. My life is BORING people. Up at 6:00 everyday, shower, dress get kiddies up and off to school. There is no great mystery no matter what you may or may not have heard. Today I was stuck home for 5 hours caught in the house inspection from hell - 5 hours - of a man going over my home with a fine tooth comb - and what did he find? Well, basically nothing - the biggest issue is that my toilet is not cemented to my bathroom floor - shocking! I got to talk to my buyers dad for about 4 of those hours - he is a retired police officer and did offer some good safety tips - but still BORING. I sold my house. I bought a new house. Why this has the whole town buzzing is beyond me at this point. So let's move on... btw all you people talking about me? No tour for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive