Sunday, June 28, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Grateful List

Jenn:
1. The musical Legacy left by Michael Jackson - hearing all those songs from my childhood and teen years has me singing and dancing and remembering
2. My friends who make me laugh out loud
3. People who are happy for me
4. A day without rain
5. No puking in my house today
6. HGTV
7. Footrubs
8. Walks after dinner
9. Advil & benadryl
10. Oatmeal cookies

Cara:
1. Crazy Italian families who are always a source of either my joy or frustration
2. Dancing to loud music
3. Little boys with cupcake all over their faces
4. Sleeping in
5. Candy apples
6. Flip flops
7. Summer "schedule"
8. Dogs
9. Fish friends that lived through their first tank cleaning
10. The great stuff my lucky little boy got for his birthday

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive