Monday, July 6, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: For today...

FOR TODAY
7:30 a.m.
Outside My Window
...
it’s another sunny day…
I am thinking...
how are these little boys playing a lax game at 9 p.m. tonight?
I am thankful for...
a great safe holiday weekend…fun, sun
From the kitchen...
tonight I will make chicken parmesan…no more BBQ tonight
I am wearing...
my p.j.’s for as long as I can
I am creating...
my website today hopefully…
I am going...
to walk around the field later while Mike’s in tennis lessons
I am reading...
The Guernsey Literary & Potato Peel Pie Society (say that 3x fast!)
I am hoping...
I can get Mike to nap today
I am hearing
TP reading points of interest to me from the paper
Around the house...
it’s quiet just me, TP and four legged kids are up
One of my favorite things...
is coffee out in the back yard in the morning
A Few Plans For The Rest Of The Week:
tennis lessons, lunch for a friend’s
birthday, book club


( from www.thesimplewoman.blogspot.com )

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive