Thursday, August 20, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara Scenes from Tomato Day

One of 18 bushels of tomatoes....ready, set, squish!



Tomato bath...first we wash, then we wash again....







The Tomato Nazi... not her best picture.
Luckily she doesn't read my blog!
I do love her dearly
just don't like her much when it's tomato time, but she knows it!!




Tomato assembly line...pictured: The Better Tomato Daughter-in-law, her mom who gets in on the fun even though she is as Irish off the boat as my in-laws are Italian; and my father-in-law a.k.a. Papa..and yes he is wearing a "guinea tee" (I'm Italian I am allowed to say that) and gold chains. I think he even may have been wearing white socks and sandals. I do not make this up...



Tomato ass...see told you we have some fun!



Pot cooking with about 9 dozen tomatoes in it
to give you an idea how big the pot is...


Jarred, boiled and ready to sit and cool


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive