Saturday, August 15, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Happy Birthday Cara

Top 10 reasons Cara is my friend
10. She has red hair - I never had a redheaded friend before
9. She likes to say bite me
8. She makes me laugh until my sides hurt
7. My children adore her
6. She has a few "little" phobias - but that's o.k.
5. She still has her leather jacket from the 80's
4. She knows every word to Rappers Delight
3. She loves Barry and isn't afraid to admit it
2. She has my back
1. We share the same dream

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARA...

Oh and did I mention?

she is all that and a bag of chips

and

she has a pool - heated by love, friends and small children...

3 comments:

Rosanne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rosanne said...

Happy Birthday Buttface!!! (see Friday's post)
I am honored to call you my friend.

Cherie said...

Happy Birthday girlfriend!!! Your one in a million- never change!!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive