Tuesday, August 18, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Great Day

Yesterday was a great day - exhausting - I put about 50 miles on my car - but fun.

Lu started sailing lessons with her friend MP. On the way down to the beach she asked me if I thought they would be on the same boat. I said probably - why? Well, she said, MP knows how to drive a boat so I would feel better. I laughed and told her MP got to drive his friends boat once - with a grown-up - but it is always good to have someone with experience on your boat.

Sailing was a huge success. Lu loved it - she couldn't stop talking about it - although I didn't find out until 9:00 that she got hit in the head with the boom - I guess she didn't duck fast enough. Can't wait to go back today.

Last night at the beach one of the other Moms bought a snake with her - a real one and it was an accident. The snake must have crawled into the bag of sand toys in the garage and got stuck... We arrived at the beach to find one upset Mom and three excited kids. Sam, my boyscout, cut the snake out of the beach bag and let it go in the swamp. All the kids thought this was awesome...

I got an iPhone yesterday - I have been wanting one since they came out but of course didn't want to spend the money - but I had some gift cards and figured why not. So far so good...I will keep you posted on how I like it.

Today is more of the same running - Mae needs to get dropped at the train station - she is going to the MET today with her ballet company. Her friend is getting dropped off at my house at 7:30 a.m. - so I need to be all together by then. Lu & Sam have sailing. I am hoping to hear from my lawyer about a closing date. Busy Busy Busy! Have a great day - enjoy the heat!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive