Saturday, September 12, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Leaving well enough alone...

I just couldn't, could I? I wanted to try a new look and ended up messing up the whole blog and have now sat here since 8:30pm (it's now almost midnight) trying to fix it. I lost our counter and we are off by 2000 hits...GRRRRRRR I did figure out a way to make it wider...tomorrow Jenn is going to come on here and be like WTF did she do NOW???? Did I tell you I was a frustrated interior designer? Guess I am now a frustrated blog designer too...you never know what you are going to get when you visit. Guess I still have work to do tomorrow...right now I need to go to bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive