Sunday, September 13, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Cara:
1. A do nothing weekend
2. Catching a movie with my “short” date
3. Hair dye
4. Leftovers
5. Take-out
6. No A/C (= less electric bill!!)
7. Back to school went smoothly
8. Routines
9. Too busy to PMS…well at least I think so
10. Much needed mini-vacation


Jenn:
Grateful that Cara like to mess-up things 'cause it looks a whole lot better - but yes, logged on this morning and thought I was in the wrong place! I have much to be grateful for and I am going to leave it at that for today. I don't think I have enough to fill up a tick list. All I can do is ask that as of this week I will have even more to be grateful for! Enjoy this beautiful Sunday - I will be on the football field watching my Lu cheer her first game. RaRa Go Bucs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive