Saturday, October 31, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Traditions

Every family has traditions - whether its a chocolate chip pancakes on your birthday (my house) or a certain kind of stuffing at Thanksgiving or going to His family for Christmas Eve and yours for Christmas Day - whatever it is, we all have things we do that over time become a tradition. My girlfriends and I have a tradition too. Each time we get together, we take a kitchen picture - which means all the girls in the kitchen. We have a lot of these - I can go back through the past 5 years or so and find a few for each year - sometimes the faces are different but it is usually most of the crowd you see above. This is the first kitchen picture in my new house. I love each and everyone of these women and value their friendship. We always have a lot of fun together - a lot of laughs and sometimes even a few tears.

We had a little get together last night. I love to entertain - but the last house I lived in was small and so it was hard to have a lot of people over. Last night was perfect. There was plenty of room, plenty of food and too much wine and jello shots. So this post is going to end here 'cause I just can't hold my head up anymore... HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

2 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

What a great tradition. What a great group of women. Howe exciting to take a picture in your new kitchen. Happy Halloween!

The Redhead Riter said...

Double, double toil and trouble;
fire burn and cauldron bubble.
~ Shakespeare "Macbeth"~

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive