Sunday, November 1, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Jenn:
1. Ghosts and Goblins and princesses and fairies...
2. Pizza at friends
3. Rain that held off during trick or treat
4. Halloween in Mayberry
5. Daylight Savings time
6. A house that is warm
7. Apple Crisp
8. Pumpkins
9. Candy
10 Sleep

HAPPY 40th BIRTHDAY RO


Cara:

1. No rain on Halloween
2. Hour to sleep in
3. Weddings
4. My father in law always asking me to dance
5. Dancing with my "little" cousins
6. Living to tell the story of Friday night :)
7. "sharing" my husband with all the women in our life...he's a keeper
8. Kids in Halloween costumes
9. Parents here to watch my boys
10. My beautiful bridesmaid daughter

Happy Birthday to my friend Roe. Welcome to the 40 club. xo

3 comments:

Corrie Howe said...

These are all great things to be thankful for! I'm going to post something about my husband and his 50 Monday. Send your prayers that I can articulate all the things I feel and think.

Rosanne said...

Thank you, thank you!!! I am glad to be a member and am looking forward to all the wonderful things being an "old broad" can bring.

Stephanie Faris said...

It rained here throughout Trick or Treating time...but we were safe and dry on the porch, handing out candy. Sucked for the Trick or Treaters, though!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive