Wednesday, November 11, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Post its


Got this from our blog friend Corrie. It was supposed to be a Tuesday thing, but well it's Wednesday. Some days this blogging kicks my ass. I struggle with what to write. Then I peruse my favorite blogs and find cool stuff. Like today. I do use post-it's in real life. I enjoy them. I am a list writer, on paper with a real pen. I even highlight sometimes. I like to cross things off when I get them done. Post-its on the computer are fun but nothings like the real thing. I may never cross over to the dark side like a certain friend of mine and use the iPhone to make my shopping lists or read a book on screen in a box. I like my lists and paper. And they like me. :)



























2 comments:

A Fist Full of Dandelions said...

What a cute idea! The post it to your Blog is soooo true for me too!

Stopping by from SITS!

Corrie Howe said...

I love them...especially about the PTA and loving spending time together, but please sit down!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive