Wednesday, December 30, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Wordless Wednesday

I am a slacker this week...posting today at 11:00 a.m.!!! I should have given myself two weeks off! I will take a cue from other blogger friends and do Wordless Wednesday today.

This is the cousins pic from Christmas Eve with the cousins that were there. There are many missing but this was the Christmas Eve gang. Crazy, loud silly...like I had said before not exactly..."Silent Night"!


Now off to ready the abode for the the Rockin' New Year's Eve party tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Molly said...

Our family get togethers are always so crazy and loud as well! My husband had to go outside on Christmas Eve to get a break from us!

Have a great New Year, I too must ready my house for the celebration!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive