Thursday, December 3, 2009

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Random Thoughts

  • What was Tiger thinking? He has a beautiful wife & children at home - I don't get it - but what is any husband or wife thinking when they decide that what they have at home just isn't enough? Tiger had to have known, as a major public figure, that these stories would come out. I would love to hear his parents reaction!
  • It sounds like a scary movie in my house - the winds are howling today.
  • I met a very nice woman yesterday on line at the store. We had a funny conversation and then it was time to check out - we said goodbye and I am sure I will never see her again. People don't seem to be in that grumpy, gotta-get-it-done mood yet.
  • The Nutcracker is this weekend and my darling daughter has 4 or 5 different parts - she looks beautiful in all and I can't wait to see it.
  • How do floors get so dirty so quickly? If I miss a day of vacuuming (or a week) the floors just pile up with dust and debris - and we don't wear shoes in the house - where does this stuff come from?
  • I put 30 something candles up yesterday in my windows - it looks beautiful
  • Today I am waiting for my oil delivery, cleaning and decorating - I am going to try and not leave the house today except for school drop-off, Girl Scouts and Tennis...Have a great day.
Cara's two cents: Uh... no walking today???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive