Tuesday, March 16, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Day Light Savings


I never realized how much that one hour of sleep loss screws you up. I had kids whining Sunday night at 11:00 pm that they couldn't sleep. I had kids crying Monday morning that they were sooooo tired (um yeah cause you didn't go to sleep until midnight!) I, myself, overslept this morning and am still feeling tired. I enjoy the hours of daylight that moving that clock forward an hour brings us. I am happy it is light out at 6:00 pm - I am not happy having to adjust. I heard a conversation on a talk radio station as I was flipping through the stations yesterday. A doctor was talking about daylight savings and to expect your kids to be tired, cranky and misbehaved - it will take a week for their body to adjust to the time change. It is going to be a rough week around here while we are all adjusting!

2 comments:

Mama-Face said...

I KNOW! My boy and I are walking around like zombies. For me, you'd think that after 40ahem something years of this I'd be used to it. I don't even know what the logic is behind this.........or why our bodies have such a hard time adjusting.

Unknown said...

Crazy, isn't it? But so very true! You would think we were giving up a whole night's sleep...

I don't know about the kids, but I have been one cranky mama!
Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive