Tuesday, March 30, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Spring Break

I love the first few days of school break. No pressure to do anything. The kids are happy to just hang-out at home, maybe invite a friend over. They sleep in. No pressure on me in the morning. I get to sleep in. It's all good. I don't have to pack lunch every morning or worry about snack. It's a break for all of us. Except when it's raining, like it is today. Pouring rain, windy, cold and miserable. Of course I scheduled the orthodontist for this morning so even though I would like to stay home, curled-up under the covers, I have to get up and go out in this miserable weather. The kids want to go to a movie- they are already whining about nothing to do on the second day of break. I want them to clean their rooms. And so it begins, the part of break I don't like. They want to be entertained. They want to go somewhere that involves spending money. They are not happy sitting home. They start to whine and fight with each other. I start to yell. Is break over yet?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive