Friday, May 14, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara: Freaky Friday

So much to do no time to blog! I am writing this bleary eyed at 10 pm Thursday night after getting home from the Diva's school concert. 

Today is D Day. That is Decorating Day for the Jr. Prom. I am hoping it will go well. I am hoping I won't have to hurt anyone during the course of set up. I have been stressing over this and my boy's upcoming Communion day that I have a twitch in my eye. Very attractive. I may wear a patch today I am not sure. (Aye Matey!)

On a lighter note I am stopping the insanity by 5-6pm and leaving to go out with my friends. I am excited to see an old friend I haven't seen in about 20 years. So I will get through today all the while keeping my eye on the prize which in this case will be in a wine glass.

Cheers!

Jenn's two cents: I did here you were spotted in Costco yesterday looking a bit twitchy - it will all be over soon...  While you are decorating for the prom, I will be making hair pieces for dance... so I am looking forward to that glass of wine too! Double Cheers!

1 comments:

Stephanie Faris said...

Hope you had a great night out! I'm envious.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive