Friday, June 11, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara:Friday Farrago

TGIF again. 

Finally made my pasta dish last night that I have been trying to make all week. (Orecchiette with Pancetta and Peas - from Rachel Ray Magazine) I am happy to report that it was well received. Remember, I work for a tough crowd!


I also made Cookies and Cream Cupcakes to send in to school for Mike's birthday today. I gave some samples to the troops for dessert and they went over well too. If you want to make them just add a cup of crushed Oreos to prepared box vanilla cake mix and bake. For the frosting I used vanilla frosting put on with a pastry bag, so there was lots of frosting, topped with a mini-Oreo. Easy and Mike loved them. 

This was a week to lay low stay in and "nest" as my friend put it. I actually took my own advice and just "was" for an hour this week. (not every day let's not get nuts!!) It was nice. I highly recommend it. 

Some things I made mental notes of this week...


 


A quiet end to a quiet week. I won't be saying that next week...things wind UP for a bit while school winds down...
     

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh that recipe from Rachel Ray sounds SO good. I am glad you had a chance to cook. Sometimes I feel like I don't cook anything good at all during the week. There is just so much craziness with the homework and the cleaning etc... Good for you!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive