Saturday, June 19, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Simple Saturday

The end is almost here.  Yep, time for activities to cease - at least for 5 days.  I don't know what I will do with myself with all my free time now.  Maybe go to the beach - or sit on my porch and take in the view. The possibilities are endless.  My reprieve will be short lived though because we get right back into the swing of things next Monday.  So I will enjoy my few precious days "off." 


Someone left a comment on our blog yesterday proclaiming it "crap."  I, of course, rejected that comment.  We are all free to express our opinion, but didn't your mother ever tell you if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all?  The great thing about the Internet is you have freedom to choose what sites you visit- so I am guessing our reader who thought our blog was crap won't be coming back... and that's okay - he or she made a choice that works best for them.  Of course they did it anonymously...


Choices are something we face everyday.  Do I choose to clean my house today or to enjoy the outdoors and the glorious weather?  Do I choose to eat that oh-so-delicious and fattening cookie or do I stick with celery sticks?  Do I choose to fix myself up and face the world "prettified" or go out in sweats looking like a troll? Not every choice is easy but today I think today I will choose a dirty house and calorie-filled junk while wearing a dress.  Enjoy your weekend!

Cara's two cents - OK so wtf with that comment? I am not sure if it was commentary on Silly Bandz or our blog. If they did it "not" anonymously I would have said post it...but cowards bug me. Now I will go have a cookie for breakfast which is indeed NOT crap.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive