Sunday, June 20, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

GRATEFUL SUNDAY


Cara:
I'm grateful...
that school is almost done and we can s-l-o-w down (a little)
for... 
being reminded it's fun to actually play with kids

when...
I made it through an insane week with smile on my face
for the roof over my head....
that needs a good cleaning this week
for my kids....
who have a spectacular dad to celebrate today
 that the coming week...
I don't get too melancholy over this school year being over but I usually do

Happy Father's Day to my Hubby, Dad and Dad-in-law three of the best I know!!! xoxox
***************************************************


Jenn:
I'm grateful...
that the week is over and a new,
less hectic one begins
for...
slowing down just a little bit
when...
hubby and I got to watch our ballerinas dance
for the roof over my head....
that is coming together
for my kids....
that they are healthy and have a great Dad to love
that the coming week...

will bring less scheduled time
 &  more hanging out time

Happy Father's Day

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive