Saturday, July 31, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Jenn: Simple Saturday

Today is a simply beautiful day!  My favorite kind of weather - almost NO humidity - which means hair down - yea - and cool enough in the morning for a sweater.  Perfect for sleeping with your windows open but warm enough this afternoon for a swim at the beach.  It's like a taste of September in July and I will take it - fall is my favorite season. I am a sweater-weather kind of girl.  I know the heat will be back in full force next week but for today I will simply enjoy the day. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive