Sunday, July 11, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Sunday Grateful

Jenn:
I'm grateful...
for a quiet weekend
for...
yesterday's rain
when...
my ballerina danced down the supermarket aisle forgetting where she was
for the roof over my head....
and my garden beautifully tended by hubby that gave me my first tomatoes of the season
for my kids...
that they are all home under my roof  - for this week anyway
that the coming week...
works out for everyone


Cara
I'm grateful...
 to have great books to read by the pool
for... 
rainfall in my garden
when.....
Ariel gets her hair cut and she feels young again 
for the roof over my head....
that always hold sleeping children other than my own
 for my kids...
who are remembering to enjoy every minute 
of summer 'cause it goes way too fast
that the coming week
I get some me time after entertaining kids all last week

1 comments:

Unknown said...

i love your sunday grateful.. i tried to do it too..

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive