Friday, August 20, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Friday Farrago - A random dozen

1. What is your favorite fair/carnival food?
Funnel cake. Something I would never eat otherwise...and usually try to avoid at places like that unless I have someone to share with

2. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?
hmmm. Loaded question. A little.

3. What is your favorite gift to receive?
Something I didn't outright ask for. Something that someone listened to things I had said or mentioned then got me that something. It's a surprise and very meaningful that they took the time to listen without me knowing it. I like to give gifts like that too.

4. When was the last time you tried something new?
Last week, I tailgated at a rock concert for the first time.

5. What is your favorite and least favorite book genre?
Fav is women's stories real or fiction - Least anything where kids get hurt

6.Silver or Gold? Silver (or white gold)

7. What makes you sigh? A lot of things. I find I sigh a lot...when I am overwhelmed, trying not to get mad, or when my kids do or say something wonderful.

8. If you didn't know how old you are, how old would you claim you are? I would say early 40's I think I look my age but a decent model for my make year.

9. Would you break a law to save a loved one? To protect a loved one? Yes and hope to hell I didn't get caught!

10. If you had to teach something, what would it be?
Interior decorating to someone who just has no clue

11. You're having lunch with 3 people whom you respect and admire. They begin to criticize a close friend of yours, not knowing she is your friend. What do you do? I tell them right up front that she is my friend and could we change the subject. I actually have had to do that before. I don't get mad, I can't honestly say I don't talk outta school...but I have my friends' backs.

12. Which of the 5 Love Languages is your prominent means of experiencing love?
Quality Time
Physical Touch
Acts of Service
Gifts
Words of Affirmation -  I am a communicator, I need conversation and affirmation and I like to give it back

Any of these questions jump out at you? Which one? Let me know your answers....link back up to me so we can link back up to 2nd cup of Coffee...




Happy Weekend!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive