Friday, September 3, 2010

PostHeaderIcon Cara:Friday Farrago



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We were going to be part of an over 40 (God help me) blogger follow today but we go shut out. Will try again next week. I liked the button so I grabbed it for today.
  
 
Even though deep down I am a sap and I do get melancholy about a lot of things like summer ending and my kids being another year/grade older I am looking forward to September. I am looking forward to wearing hoodies, falling leaves, homecoming parades and football games, and the newness of a new school year. Like I said I am always mean to September (the only good thing was Jr.'s birthday). September gets a bad rap. I will try and share my September appreciation with you all month. Maybe you won't be so mean to September anymore either!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

These are our original posts...

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

What's for Dinner?



Grab Our Button

MOMENTUM OF MOTHERHOOD

Grateful Sunday

GRATEFUL SUNDAY

Click It!


Click here and vote for us! Top Mommy Blogs - Mom Blog Directory Proud member of MommyBlogs
Friday Follow

Follow the MOMentum

Feed:

Top food blogs

Blog Archive